Remember the time not long ago whereby I locked my phone? It's today that I realised I not only lost a sim card with contacts.
It's a sim card with memories.
My smses, my calender events, my contact numbers.
I guess it's time to say goodbye to all of them now that I realised they are all gone. I guess this is what it means by fate. I'm just not fated with all my smses that I keep. Neither am I fated with the calender dates that have always been inside since I used this phone.
Perhaps it's an indication to ask me to change my phone as well. I guess I shall keep a look out for a new phone for now.
Today, I understood this quote:
"What belongs to you will come back one day. If it doesn't, it's just not meant to be yours"
Instead of thinking when that day will ever come, let's just forget about it and move on. It will come back if it's yours. One can't run away from what's yours isn't it? :)
Anyone has phone recommendation for me? Be it touch screen or keypad. I'm open to all recommendations. [=
Today, I din really do anything except for reading my twilight again. Shall be off for morning jog tomorrow provided that it won't be raining. Please not let it rain will you. :)
I guess I shall mourn until 0000 for my lost memories and I'll be fine again. (:
Morning jog, wait for me tomorrow will you? [=
No comments:
Post a Comment